1. Lehigh Valley Health Network Marathon for VIA
Sunday, Various Start Locations & Times, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton
Race details… From Allentown, through Bethlehem, ending in Easton.
2. 4th Annual Barn Tour of Saucon Valley Barns
Saturday from 9:30 am to 4 pm, Beethoven Waldheim Club, 1984 Waldheim Road, Hellertown
Fascinated by old barns? This event’s for you!
3. The Alan Parsons Live Project
Saturday at 8 pm, Zoellner Arts Center, 420 E. Packer Ave., Bethlehem
Eye in the Sky was my favorite song when it came out!
4. Harvest Weekend – The Butcher, The Baker, The Winemaker
Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm, The 9 Wineries of the LV Wine Trail
Wine pairings, vineyard tours, food, music and other special activities are featured.
5. 9/11 Heroes Run
Saturday from 5 to 8 pm, Lehigh Parkway, Allentown
The 3rd 9/11 Heroes Run will race in remembrance of those who have faithfully served our country.
6. Visual Stimulants for Your Eyeballs
Saturday from 7 to 11 pm, Suddenly Samantha Salon, 140E Northampton St. (in the back of the first floor of the Grand Eastonian), Easton
An art show reception with an awesome band called The Midway
7. Cedar Beach Parkway: An Ecological Examination
Sunday from 2 to 4 pm, Cedar Beach Pkwy./The Rose Garden, Allentown
This will be the Allentown Environmental Advisory Council’s 4th ecological tour of summer 2010, and this is the big one.
8. Heels on Wheels Pub Crawl
Friday from 7 pm to 1 am, Beginning at Bethlehem BrewWorks, 569 Main St., Bethlehem
Short skirts recommended… helmets required!
9. Get out of Town – Largest Chile Pepper Festival Anywhere!
Friday and Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm, William DeLong Memorial Park, Bowers, PA
Take a short drive for some real hotness!